Princeton Animal Hospital & Carnegie Cat Clinic is seeking a full time, overnight, confident candidate to join our highly trained and educated family. We offer a technologically advanced, 12,000 square foot, seven doctor, AAHA accredited hospital in a beautiful setting with many features and benefits.
This qualified individual will thoroughly monitor our overnight hospital patients, perform various treatments as prescribed by our doctors, care for our boarders, assist the rest of the team in maintaining a safe and clean hospital, and prepare areas of the hospital for the following days surgical procedures and boarders.
We are interested in a candidate with an excellent work ethic and a proven ability to effectively triage emergency calls. Although we are not an emergency hospital, we are available 24/7/365 for our clients, by phone. We are seeking a person who is committed to the profession and to his/her co-workers and will put forth the extra effort needed to achieve the high-quality medicine and care our clients expect. A sense of humor is always welcome!
• If presently certified, maintain certification in good standing. If not presently certified, must be willing to work towards certification eligibility
• Must adhere to uniform dress code (scrubs provided)
• Overnight, weekends and rotating holidays
• Salary is dependent upon experience and credentials
• Scheduled performance evaluations begin at three months of employment; salary adjustments are typically tied to the annual performance evaluation
Benefits after three months of employment:
• Health insurance coverage
• Six paid holidays per year
• System of paid time off compensation
• Discount of 20 percent for care of personally owned pets
• Paid Veterinary Technician Association dues, once certified
• Participation in retirement plan
• Increase in number of PTO days
• Continuing Education opportunities
Job Type: Full-time